Wedding Budget Calculator for 2019
Posted on September 13 2019
Budget Calculator for Weddings
How much do you think the average wedding costs? According to most recent Brides American Wedding Study, the average U.S. wedding costs $26,522 for about 135 guests with nearly half of couples paying for the entire event themselves, but I wonder how many of these couples goes over budget?
Whether you spend $1000.00, $10,000, or $75,000, setting a budget and planning is key to reducing stress and having a clear plan for your big day.
Here are a few ways to help you save!
- Pick an off peak wedding date
- Get married on a Friday or Sunday
- Use your vendors resources
- Go paperless
- Don't buy high ticket items for your bridesmaids, consider bridal party robes and personalized stationary
- Shop sample gowns
- Use in seasons blooms
- Simplify your drink options
- Dress up a store bought cake
- Pick a non traditional desert
- Rent a house for your lodging and wedding
Download your wedding checklist here>